27, 2020) – To honor 50 years of the New Jersey Lottery, the Lottery is releasing its biggest Scratch-Off game ever – the Super 50 Scratch-Off on Monday, March 2. At a full 8 inches wide and 12 inches tall, the new game is more than DOUBLE the size of any prior Scratch-Off.
What is New Jersey’s biggest scratch off ticket ever?
The largest prize won on a ticket sold in New Jersey was for the March 30, 2018, Mega Millions drawing. The annuity value of the ticket was approximately $533,000,000. The ticket was sold in Riverdale, Morris County.
What is the highest paying scratch ticket?
Here are the top five prizes ever won.
- $1.586 billion (Powerball) There were three winning tickets for history’s biggest prize, which was drawn on Jan. …
- $758.7 million (Powerball) Mavis L. …
- $656 million (Mega Millions) …
- $648 million (Mega Millions) …
- $590.5 million (Powerball)
Which NJ lottery wins the most?
Mega Millions, Powerball: New Jersey had its share of big lottery wins in 2020
- 1: $202,000,000 – Mega Millions. The largest ticket of the year was sold at Quick Stop Food Store in Edison, winning the retailer a $30,000 bonus commission. …
- 2: $190,000,000 – Powerball. …
- 3: $124,000,000 – Mega Millions.
What are the best scratch offs to play?
Top 10 Nationwide $10 Scratch Off Odds
|Rank||Game Name||Overall Odds|
|1||Xtreme Winnings||1 in 2.39|
|2||Jumbo Jumbo Bucks||1 in 2.56|
|3||Jumbo Jumbo Bucks||1 in 2.56|
|4||Silverado||1 in 2.74|
What are the best scratch offs to buy in NJ?
Best New Jersey Lottery Scratch Off Odds
|Rank||Game Name||Ticket Price|
|1||Raging Hot 7’s||$30|
|2||$3,000,000 Mega Bucks||$30|
Which lottery is easiest to win?
Which is the easiest Lottery to win?
- Oz Lotto – odds 1:8.
- Polish Mini Lotto – odds 1:8.5.
- UK National Lottery – odds 1:9.3.
- Spanish Lotto – odds 1:10.
- Austria Lotto – odds 1:12.
- Irish Lotto – odds 1:13.
- Mega Millions Lottery – odds 1:24.
- Powerball Lotto – odds 1:24.87.
Do more expensive scratch tickets have better odds?
Buying expensive scratch cards increases your chances of winning because the price point of each ticket can be afforded by fewer players. Thus, the probability of you striking gold is much higher with expensive scratch cards than playing penny scratch-offs tickets.
Which lottery ticket has the best odds?
The odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are 1:292,201,338, but as insurmountable as that might seem, it’s not impossible to win!
What Are the Odds of Winning Powerball?
|US Mega Millions||1:302,575,350|
What is the best lottery to play in New Jersey?
Drawings are held twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays. The Pick 6 lotto game has jackpot odds of one in 13,983,816. It has better odds than the one in 302,575,350 of winning the Mega Millions game or one in 292 million to win the Powerball jackpot—but New Jersey’s Cash 5 is the best bet in the state.
Has anyone won NJ cash for life?
On January 3, a New Jersey resident won the $1 million Cash4Life jackpot through Jackpocket, an app that allows users to play the lotto through their phones. The winner, whose name was not released, had been playing the lottery through the app for nearly a year, the company said.