How do I delete my resume from Dice?
Scroll down to the bottom and click Delete Your Account and follow the prompts.
We’re sorry to see you go!
- You won’t have to recreate your profile – your resume and profile will stay intact.
- Your job alerts will remain unchanged, set to your criteria, especially your profile-based job alerts.
How do I make my resume visible in dice?
To become searchable: Sign into your Dice account, navigate to your Profile or Personalized Dashboard, and locate the Visible toggle.
How do you add multiple resumes to dice?
In the My Resume field, click on the link that says Manage/Add Resumes. This will take you to the My Resumes page. Near the center of the page, you’ll see a section called Available Resumes. If you have more than one profile, pick which of them you want to post live, then click its Edit button.
How do I correct my resume?
Choose how much time you have, pick a (mini) project, and get ready for your resume to be that much more eye-catching.
- Switch the Font. …
- Remove “References Available Upon Request” …
- Delete the Resume Objective. …
- Spell Check. …
- Save it Correctly. …
- Change the File Name. …
- Remove Your Address. …
- Add Your LinkedIn Profile.
Why is my profile hidden in dice?
Dice Private Email automatically hides candidate’s personal email addresses when they make their profile visible, and allows them to unsubscribe from messages they deem irrelevant. Over time, the system uses feedback about why they unsubscribed to refine which opportunities users see.
How do I cancel my dice membership?
Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the Dice Dice subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.
Where can I upload my resume on Dice?
How do I upload or change my resume?
- Sign into your Dice account, click your name in the header menu, and select Profile.
- In the ABOUT YOU section, under Resume, select Upload New or Add Resume.
How do I hide my profile on dice?
If you’d prefer to hide your profile for now, simply: Go to your Dice Profile or Personalized Dashboard and locate the Visible toggle.
How do I hide my resume from current employer in dice?
After logging into your Dice account, click on the ‘Manage/Add Resumes‘ link in the My Resume section of your dashboard page. In the Available Resumes section, click the Edit link to go to the Edit Profile and Resume page. In the first section under Search Settings, click the radio button next to ‘Confidential’.
How much are dice?
Dice has a pay-per-post pricing structure and here’s its breakdown: Single job post: $395. Two job posts: $325 each. Three job posts: $305 each